Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Drawing Board
http://flockdraw.com/6bxawf
GuestBook
My guestbook
Latest topics
» SQL Database Recovery Software
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 am by bessiewilson

» OWCA Agents
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:32 pm by Guest

» Best SysTools OST Recovery Software 2013
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 am by recovertools

» Good application for Outlook Convert OST To PST
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 am by recovertools

» Fix corrupt ost files in outlook with ost to pst tool
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 am by recovertools

» Need of OST to PST software to convert OST to PST files
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 am by recovertools

» Easily Convert MSG to EML files with MSG2EML Converter Tool
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:33 am by jeffdriskel

» Convert OST to PST an Email Recovery Software
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 am by Guest

» A Power-Packed SQL Database Recovery Software
I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:42 am by recovertools

I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay

2 posters

Go down

I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay Empty I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay

Post  Shwoo Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 am

Ng'g'g'g'g'g'g'g'g

(He wants someone to interact with)

Shwoo

Agent Ranking Points : 8702

Back to top Go down

I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay Empty Re: I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay

Post  DarkwingSnark Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 am

Ah, how cuuuute. Just an ordinary plaaatypus, just sitting there all by his lonesome. Ya know, little guy, I actually have a platypus for a nemesis. No foolin'! Perry the Platypus, that's his name. He's a spy...or something. Maybe a platycop? Baaah. Point is, he isn't as cuuute as you. You got this...weird derpy thing goin'on. I like it!
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Agent Ranking Points : 8950

http://darkwingsnark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay Empty Re: I'm going to pretend to be Perry okay

Post  Shwoo Sat May 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Perry rolls his eyes and stands up. He doesn't put his hat on, though.

Shwoo

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm

The scientist took this as an invitation that the aquatic mammal wished to be pet. Smiling, Doofenshirtz got on his knees and started to scratch the platypus' teal fur. He continued to ramble all the while.

"Awww, friendly lil' fella. Not like SOMEbody I know. Yeah, he'd NEVER let me do something like this in a million years. Not that I go around trying to touch him. That would be waaaay too awkward. And trust me, that's saying something coming from ME."

The mad scientist laughed to himself, enjoying his little joke. He then began to move his hand and attempted to pet the egg-laying mammal's stomach.

"Seriously, you're adorable. Coochie coochie cooo~"

DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shwoo Sat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Perry rolls his eyes again. Doofenshmirtz really isn't going to figure it out on his own, is he.

So he grabs Doofenshmirtz's finger in a hold that could break it if he moves the wrong way.

Shwoo

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 am

Doofenshmirtz hissed from pain.

"okay, ooow. What is this? Do ALL platypuses just hate me? Alright, no more petting the belly.Gotcha. Can ya just....OW! Okay, you can let go now!"
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shwoo Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 am

Perry still kept his hat off, but he pulled out his ID card and showed it to him.

Also he shifted into past tense because it was easier to write.

Shwoo

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark Sun May 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Doof, still in the death grip of the platypus, stared at the card awkwardly.

"....Platypuses can get blockbuster membership cards? Can a platypus even go INTO a store? What ever happened to that no shirt no shoes no service rule? I mean, they like TOTALLY used to enforce that haaard. One time I tried walking into a store to buy some pants, because all my other ones got destroyed, and they just-"

Doofenshmirtz was going to ramble forever, unless he was stopped.
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shwoo Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 pm

His card said Agent P on it and it had a picture of him in his hat. Perry flipped it over to ensure that that was still true, and finally put his hat on.

Shwoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down