Calendar Calendar

Drawing Board
http://flockdraw.com/6bxawf
GuestBook
My guestbook
Latest topics

LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS!

Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS! Empty LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS!

Post  DarkwingSnark on Tue May 29, 2012 11:27 am

Because this matters to me.

M/F OTP

Okay, I have to say Lawrence and Linda. Just… There are times I sit there and go “You know what I’d like to see? More of the parents being cute and couply”. BUT THEN THE SHOW NOR THE FANDOM GIVES ME WHAT IWANT.

And I die a little inside.

I also really like Charlene/Doof. Just sayin’.

M/M OTP

….I think this one is obvious. Doof and Perry. I just love them together, no matter how people write them. Enemies, friends, lovers, frenemies…

I think they are complexed enough to be more than one at the same time. And I don’t even think THEY know what they are.

And I must stress this…While I do like some human-Perry and Doof stories…I actually PREFER Perry as a platypus. I mean…that’s part of the pairings’charm. t’s HILARIOUS.

Plus Doof is an ocelot, SO NO PROBLEMS HERE.

F/F OTP

Stacy and Candace. Hands down. Whenever I watch the show, all I see is Stacy having unrequited love. She does EVERYTHING to make Candace happy. But then Candace just goes and constantly breaks her heart with all that Jeremy talk. Sad Right to her face.

OT3

Perry/Doof/Peter

It’s canon anyway.

Favorite Canon

Buford/Baljeet is canon, punks.

I actually think Phinabella is really really cute.

Favorite Crack

Puppy dog love Phineas over Doof. And not JUST because I invented the pairing. LOL It’s just I find the idea of Phineas being like Isabella over Doofenshmirtz to be both hilarious and adorable. And Doof has no idea what’s going on, but he’s happy to have a friend. And Phineas just let’s him ramble.

Guilty Pleasure

Perry/Tentacles. Throw Doof in the mix, and it gets better.

Pairing I Hate Don’t Understand

Vanessa/Doof.

While I’m not a fan of incest in general… With Phinerb and Doof/Roger it’s at least even, ya know? Phineas and Ferb are in the same age group, and so is Doof and Roger. So I can still look a pics and find them cute, and not feel offended by them.

But Vanessa/Doof…It just screams rape to me. Even if Vanessa wants it. the pairing upsets me, because Doof is the best daddy and would never hurt his baby girl. Sad

But that's just how I feel about the pairing. People are allowed to ship it, if they want to. I'm not one to tell people what to do.
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Agent Ranking Points : 5712

http://darkwingsnark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS! Empty Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS!

Post  BLooDYxNiGHTS on Tue May 29, 2012 1:46 pm

PAIRINGS YOU SAY
well to steal that format

M/F
Linda and Lawrence ;w; I like Candace and Jeremy, but Linda and Lawrence just are way too adorable in everything. Everything ever.

M/M
My main OTP is definitely Phineas/Ferb. (I see you there. Judging me.) Not even just for this category, or just for this fandom, this is my main ship. Period. And I get that that's weird because they're stepbrothers, but I feel that they view each other more as best friends than as brothers, and I can see it developing into more with how well they get along and how perfectly they complement each other.
(also, PerryDoof and BuJeet. But PxF is my main one.)

F/F
None really. I can see Stacy/Candace (one-sidedly), but I don't ship it. Although on a slightly more cracky level, Vanessa/aged up!Isabella is one I've been thinking about lately. Mostly because they're both badasses.

OT3
None of those either.

Canon
...Perrydoof. Perrydoof is canon. There were love songs and couples' counselling and Doof cheated on Perry you cannot tell me otherwise.

Crack
Baljeet/Irving >> Started out as a joke and now I kind of half-heartedly ship it.

Guilty Pleasure
if I were gonna have a guilty pleasure it'd probably be PxF, but no. I am unashamed.

Dislike
Phinbella, actually... Obviously I understand it, I just. Don't like it, at all. I like it as Isabella with a crush on Phineas, that's cute, but it just seems overwhelmingly clear to me that he doesn't reciprocate. If he did, I think he'd have noticed by now that she likes him. I don't think he's interested in girls yet, and I think by the time he is, she'd have moved on. It's a crush. That's what happens.
(also Doof/Vanessa but that one's just obvious because no)

Last edited by BLooDYxNiGHTS on Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

BLooDYxNiGHTS

Agent Ranking Points : 5409

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunnny on Tue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm

M/F OTP

I actually have 2 favorite parings:

-Phinabella: cause they're cute and it reminds me always when i have a crush on someone, so i can always relate to them, eventhough is not my favorite pairing

-Ferbnessa: i think that they're meant to be, and i can see Doof questioning Ferb as the great and annoying in-law he could be, and the reaction of Perry about all of this

M/M OTP

My favorite paring forever:

-Perryshmirtz: another paring that i think they're meant to be, i don't care if as best friends, frenemies, or love interest. They both fit together and i know none of them can't live without each other. I just love any kind of stories with them: Perry as human or Doof as a platypus. I can see Perry and Doof all afternoon just sitting in the coach being all cute to each other watching television. I also would love to see them as owner/pet.

F/F OTP

None. I found them disturbing.

OT3

Peter/Doof/Perry, in very sexual situacions *nosebleed*

Favorite Canon

Favorite Crack

Phineas/Doof: in a kind love interest and admiration of Phineas to Doof, that's cute, plus would be funny and intersting Perry's reaction obviously.

Guilty Pleasure

Perryshmirtz, even though is not that "weird" but i like it so much that i think it is a guilty pleasure

Pairing I Hate Don’t Understand

Candace/Perry - Vanessa/Perry: like wtf!? Is like if someone would be paring you with YOUR OWN PET and Vanessa/Perry it might could be funny but i don't think it could work.

Sunnny
Sunnny

Agent Ranking Points : 5459

Back to top Go down

Post  DoofFan on Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

M/F OTP
Doof/Evil Girlfriend, Linda/Lawrence, Phineas/Isabella, Candace/Jeremy, Stacy/Coltrane, and Vanessa/Monty. I also like Ferb and the other boys paired up with the rest of the Fireside Girls. But, I don't want to start any arguments, since many people despise those. Embarassed

M/M OTP
I only have one, Doof/Monogram. They kind of act like an old Married couple, when they interact with each other. Plus, I would like to see one good picture of this pairing on DA.

F/F OTP
Don't Have One.

OT3
Don't Have One.

Favorite Canon
I think I like Phineas/Isabella the most.

Favorite Crack
It's kind of a Crossover Crack Pairing. Doof/Slappy Squirrel. If Doof can be paired with an anthropomorphic Platypus, then why not an anthropomorphic Squirrel. Also, Conk/Sandwich, but not in a dirty way.

Guilty Pleasure
Again, Doof/Slappy. Embarassed

Pairing I Don’t Understand
Perry/Doof and Monogram/Carl. I'm not going to say anything else, for a lot of reasons. ^^;
DoofFan
DoofFan

Agent Ranking Points : 5477

Back to top Go down

Post  Shwoo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm not really much of a shipper. I really enjoy thinking about character relationships, but romantic ones don't really do anything for me. But I do have a lot of opinion on it!

Linda and Lawrence are the cutest parent couple on TV. Mostly TV parents don't seem to be that attracted to each other, but these two are genuinely in love. So cute.

I don't really like Phineas/Ferb, or any incest pairing anymore. I think they love each other deeply, but not in a sexual way.

And I prefer Perry and Doofenshmirtz as... as whatever they are in the show. It's so cute how Doof considers Perry to be his best friend. I see Perry as not being attracted to humans at all. Just platypuses.

Except human Perry. He's pretty gay.

Doof/Roger
Is that a real ship? Shocked

I only have one, Doof/Monogram.
I was about to say, why doesn't anybody seem to ship that? I love their interactions, and I love how Monogram seems to be stalking Doof. I'm sure one of the creators said they had some kind of history together, and I'd love to see that some time. Until then I'll just assume they dated. Because it's funny.

I have no opinion on Phineas/Isabella or Ferb/Vanessa, but I do have some OCs from those pairings, so I've given some thought to how they get together.

Isabella asks Phineas out, he accepts, he later realises he's asexual and and doesn't love her or anyone, he tells her, they break up, and then they get back together because she still loves him and he cares deeply about her.

Ferb eventually ends up in a polyamorous relationship with all the ladies, including Vanessa, and later she gets pregnant. Ferb then impregnates the entire population of South America.

The population of South America is four, right?

Candace/Jeremy is pretty cute, I guess. I like how Jeremy likes Candace just as much as Candace likes Jeremy. It's a nice change from the way those plots normally go.

Puppy dog love Phineas over Doof.
That is such a cute idea! I love you Going to have to give some thought to that one.

Shwoo

Agent Ranking Points : 5464

Back to top Go down

Post  yaoiXyaoi on Wed May 30, 2012 4:09 am

Male/Female
Well…if I had to choose it would have to be Ferb and Vanessa. It seems that everybody tend to ship Phineas/Isabella…CONSTANTLY, and it’s so overdone. Not that it isn’t a cute couple, but Ferbnessa should really get more lovin :3 Though lately, I’ve been kinda liking Monty and Vanessa just as much. I just love both pairings so much I can’t choose between them!

Male/Male
I think you all know what I’m going to say, but I’ll say it anyway…Doof and Perry! I mean, how could you not love them! Whether you like them together romantically, or just as frenemies, it just works on so many levels. I think what I love most about the pairing is that they’re not exactly what most people would call a ‘normal’ couple, but come on! There is NO such thing as NORMAL! We’re all different, and it’s just that that makes us unique! Very Happy
But coming up a close second would be Doof and Alt. Doof. Because seriously…if you knew you had an alternate self you know you would do it too ;D

Female/Female
Now this one’s kinda hard for me, but I’d have to say Vanessa and Candace. Since their personal styles and opinions ((aside from busting that is)) are polar opposites, it just seems natural for me to put them together. They’re like the ends of a battery, but both ends need each other to work Very Happy

OT3
Alt.Doof/Doof/Perry
Three way all the way! X3

Favorite Canon
Other than Doofenshmirtz and Perry…hmm…
Well I'd have to say Alt.Doof/Platyborg Very Happy

Favorite Crack
Well I’d have to agree with Snark on Phineas and Doof. I mean they’re just such a cute couple! It’s a shame they don’t get much love though.

Guilty Pleasure
Perry and Doof S&M. Doesn’t matter if Perry is a human or not ;3

Pairing I Hate/Don’t Understand
Anything that involves Linda, and or Candace, with Phineas and Ferb in a sexual manner. I’m sorry just...no no NO! XP
yaoiXyaoi
yaoiXyaoi
Admin

Agent Ranking Points : 5623

Back to top Go down

Post  StacyFan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

Male/Male
Buford/Baleet.

"Bully bromance break up" that is all.

Female/Female
Candace/Stacy/, Yes

OT3
Candace/Jeremy/Stacy

Favorite Canon
Candace/Jeremy

Favorite Crack
Baljeet/Linda. Yes, this exists

Pairing I Hate/Don’t Understand

Phineas/ferb. wut
StacyFan
StacyFan

Agent Ranking Points : 5431

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Doof/Roger

Is that a real ship?

Why yes...yes it is. And it creeps me out and makes me lol at the same time. (I probably laugh because i knoooow how much that would disturb Doof in real life.) I've seen it more on tumblr than on DA, though.

I also like Ferb and the other boys paired up with the rest of the Fireside Girls. But, I don't want to start any arguments, since many people despise those.

i don't see the problem with that. It sounds kinda cute, actually.
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Also want to note real quick...

OT3
Candace/Jeremy/Stacy

i can REALLY get behind this. I also think the idea of Candace/Stacy/2DCandace is also fun/funny.
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoofFan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm

I don't see the problem with that. It sounds kinda cute, actually.

I think so, too. A lot of people don't like Ferb/Gretchen, because they never interact with each other. But, I fangirled when I saw Ferb riding with Gretchen in "What a Croc." Although, I could see Ferb paired with any of the Fireside Girls, since he's such a Pimp. B)
DoofFan
DoofFan

Agent Ranking Points : 5477

Back to top Go down

Post  demidae on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Let's see...

M/F
Definitely Linda and Lawrence. I mean, they've done such a great job at making sure their family is happy, even if it is a blended one. It just shows how much love they have for both each each other and their children.

M/M
PerryxDoof, obviously.

F/F
I'd agree with Stacy and Candace. The idea of Stacy having unrequited love seems very plausible. She's gotta have some reason for staying with Candace for this long, even though she always gets pushed to the side.

OT3
Perry/Doof/Peter

Canon
I legitimately consider Buford/Baljeet canon. I mean, Buford actually says, "You just gotta bully someone you love." They just haven't admitted it to each other yet ;P (But Phinbella is cute too)

Crack
Don't have one

demidae

Agent Ranking Points : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkwingSnark on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:28 am

I'd agree with Stacy and Candace. The idea of Stacy having unrequited love seems very plausible. She's gotta have some reason for staying with Candace for this long, even though she always gets pushed to the side.

this is where I pimp out my fanfiction. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7012777/1/Always
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  demidae on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 pm

That fic was really good! Aww, poor Stacy Sad

demidae

Agent Ranking Points : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post  Kojinka on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I don't feel the need to ship most of the characters.

M/F
I kind of like Ferbnessa. Give them a few years, and the age gap will be less jarring. I also like their child, Thomas, in the fanmade PnF2 following on DA and Fanfiction net. And I'm really interested in what sort of challenges Perry might experience.

M/M
Romantically, none, but I adore the complex love/hate relationship that Doof and Perry share as nemeses/frenemies, or even like a bond like one would have with a pet. Like, they care for one another, but are not attracted to each other.

F/F
None. I just don't care for slash unless it's canon.

Canon
Buford/Baljeet Maybe not as lovers, but there's no denying they share a special bully and nerd bond. They even sang a song about it!

Crack/Guilty pleasure
Doof/Alt Doof. It's weird as all get out, but nothing that could potentially label him as a sex offender. Double the Doof, double the pleasure?

Puppy dog love Phineas over Doof.
Now that I think about it, I actually like this idea, as long as Doof doesn't go pedo. I would love to see them interact as fellow tinkerers, learning from one another, where Phineas sees Doof as a mentor, and Doof is just happy to have a friend with a similar hobby.

Pairings I hate/don't understand
The incest pairings and Anything romantic with Phineas/Ferb, no matter how many times I tell myself it's not incest. I want to think that it something to do with them being underaged, but Even as grown ups, I'd rather see them with Isabella and Vanessa respectively. I just don't do slash

And then there's the romantic side with Doof and Perry. I enjoy it when played for laughs, but as a serious romantic couple, I find it wrong on so many levels, unless one of them goes through a species change.
Kojinka
Kojinka

Agent Ranking Points : 5371

Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS! Empty prophet harry used his love spell to bring i and my boyfriend back togethter

Post  constant on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

The love of my life dumped me more than a year ago. I love him so much I could not think, eat, talk, or walk without thinking of him in my head that were about him. When I found this email prophetharry[at]ymail.com I was desperate and decided to try his love spell to get us back together again. The spell that I ordered was a love spell and while prophet harry was casting the spell, Tim called me and wanted to talk about us, now we are back together as a happy couple, prophet harry is the best

constant

Agent Ranking Points : 5226

Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT PAIRINGS! Empty prophetharry's love spell worked like a miracle

Post  constant on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 am

The love of my life dumped me more than a year ago. I love him so much I could not think, eat, talk, or walk without thinking of him in my head that were about him. When I found this email prophetharry[at]ymail.com I was desperate and decided to try his love spell to get us back together again. The spell that I ordered was a love spell and while prophet harry was casting the spell, Tim called me and wanted to talk about us, now we are back together as a happy couple, thanks your the best.

constant

Agent Ranking Points : 5226

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down