Calendar Calendar

Drawing Board
http://flockdraw.com/6bxawf
GuestBook
My guestbook
Latest topics

Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie

Go down

Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie Empty Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie

Post  yaoiXyaoi on Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 am

Okay, so as you all should know by now Disney is currently in the process of making a Phineas and Ferb movie. It's said that they will be incorporating both live action, as well as animation, into the film, and that will be hitting theaters July 26, 2013.

I don't know about you all, but I'm actually pretty excited to see this when it comes out. Mainly because when I think of live action with animation my mind can't help but wonder back to when 'Space Jam' and 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' came out. I absolutely adore those movies, and I'm pretty sure they'll do a fantastic job with the new Phineas and Ferb movie. The only bad part is we still have to wait a WHOLE more year before it comes out! XD
yaoiXyaoi
yaoiXyaoi
Admin

Agent Ranking Points : 5623

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie

Post  DoofFan on Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am

I'm also excited for this movie to come out. When I heard that the characters were going to be animated in a live-action setting, I was totally fan-girling. I also love Roger Rabbit and Space Jam. <3

I'm probably going to wear one of my PnF shirts when it comes out. Although, if the characters were going to be portrayed by actors, I thought Jim Carrey would of made an awesome Doofenshmirtz.
DoofFan
DoofFan

Agent Ranking Points : 5477

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb the Theatrical Movie

Post  DarkwingSnark on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Fellow Space Jam and Roger rabbit fan here. I actually became reeeeally curious when i found out it was going to be a mixed media productions. I've been trying to figure out HOW this would work. And while i would have trepidations usually...I actually have lots of faith in dan and swampy. WHATEVER they do, i get the feeling it'll be hilarious.
DarkwingSnark
DarkwingSnark
Admin

Agent Ranking Points : 5712

http://darkwingsnark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yaoiXyaoi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah, for some reason I don't think Dan or Swampy could do any wrong. Their such great guys, and amazing artists! Very Happy
yaoiXyaoi
yaoiXyaoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shychick on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:32 pm

I hear ya, Snark. If Dan and Swampy had little to nothing to do with production on the film, I would reeeeally be nervous.

Very curious to see how they are going to pull this off! I actually have high hopes. Smile

Shychick

Agent Ranking Points : 5425

Back to top Go down

Post  gerbor on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 pm

It would be obvious that fans would be wearing PnF merchandise. Including me. But anyways, I can't wait for the theatrical movie and would love to see which actors/actresses will be in the movie
gerbor
gerbor

Agent Ranking Points : 5417

http://parable-the-dragonpus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yaoiXyaoi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 pm

I can totally see them getting Jack Black to be in it, just because he's an all around awesome guy! XD
yaoiXyaoi
yaoiXyaoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down